ETF INDUSTRY NEWS
FINANCIAL SECTOR RADAR
- IEG Holdings Corporation Surpasses $13 Million Cumulative Loan Volume Level
- Templeton Global Income Fund ("GIM") Announces Dividend
- Miller/Howard High Income Equity Fund Pays Monthly Distributions Declaring Distribution of $0.116 Per Share
- Resource America, Inc. Authorizes Payment of Quarterly Cash Dividend
- New Business Funders Helping Startups Understand Options With Business Credit Lines
|New ETFs Listings Directory & Overview
Americas ►NYSE ►NASDAQ ►BATS ►TSX
Europe ►Xetra ►LSE ►SIX ►Euronext
Asia ►HKSE ►ASX
Ratings Actions |►Global Overview
S&P Indices linked ETPs |►U.S. Listed ETPs
Sector Classification Map |►GICS Map Book
ETF Cheat Sheet | ► PDF
ETF Podcasts | ► Latest news and interviews
MARKET NEWS by REUTERS
- First Alaskan North Slope crude export planned for Nicaragua -sources
HOUSTON, July 1 (Reuters) - Alaskan North Slope (ANS) crude will be shipped to Nicaragua for the […]
- Apax Partners to sell Trader Corp to Thoma Bravo for C$1.57 bln
July 1 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Apax Partners LLP said it will sell Trader Corp, a Canadian […]
- BRIEF-Ackman's Pershing Square lays off eight lower-level employees-...
* Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management lays off eight lower-level employees- WSJ, […]
- CORRECTED-Investors want in on Argentina's market, but can't find...
NEW YORK, July 1 (Reuters) - After long considering Argentina's equities, Manning & Napier Inc […]
- Uber, Lyft settlement did not require either side to pay -sources
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A pitched legal battle between ride-hailing rivals Uber and Lyft, […]
- Alibaba launches new anti-fake drive, urges brands to help out
HANGZHOU, China (Reuters) - Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on Friday went […]
- BMW to develop driverless car technology with Intel, Mobileye
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - BMW is teaming up with Intel and Mobileye to develop new technology for […]
- Spotify hits out at Apple after updated app for iPhones rejected
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Spotify confirmed on Friday that it has complained to Apple Inc after the […]
We address through our ETPHQ news coverage and ETF Radar’s Business Consulting Group various aspects of Exchange Traded Products including produdct and index development, research and market intelligence, surveys and regulatory screenings, portfolio implementation and distribution.
Glad to hear from you. Get in touch with us.
ACCOLADES AND AWARDS
We are frequent contributor and commentator covering the exchange-traded products industry, product trends and regulatory developments globally.
This website shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification of these securities under the laws of any such state. INVESTORS ACT ON THEIR OWN RISK. PLEASE CONSIDER RISKS AND OPPORTUNITIES CAREFULLY. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ETF RADAR ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ETF RADAR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
©2016 ETF Radar Research & Advisory/ETPHQ | Version US16-3